Re: [Debconf-discuss] [OT] Can you repeat, please? (was Re: Thank you, organizers and volunteers and everyone)

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 01:45:09PM -0400, Luca Capello wrote:
> > Wunderbar!
>
> I really missed you and I am sure you would have used this /wonderful/
> (pun intended) expression at the end of the Van Cortlandt Track Club
> bi-monthly 5km cross-country summer race:
>
> http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20100806.222131.da0e887a.en.html

I really enjoyed Christian's report and it's a real pity that I was
unable to join - specifically the DD running in a kilt might have beaten
the DD with kilt taking a bath in Argentina in winter time. ;-)
Any links to photos of your performance???

Wunderbar!

> > SCNR
>
> Is this another expression (this time German) I am not aware of?  ;-)

Yes.  The German translation is something like "Kilt wearing Italians
are doing strange things all over the world".

See you next year

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de