Re: [Debconf-discuss] [OT] Can you repeat, please? (was Re: Thank you, organizers and volunteers and everyone)

Hi there!

On Tue, 2010-08-10 at 20:36 +0100, Tim Retout wrote:
> > Until now, I have found three of them: "say what?", "what's that?" and
> > "say it again", the first two being a word game Biella, Zack and me
> > started the last days after I explained the above to both of them.
>
> "Say what?" definitely sounds US English.  I wouldn't use the other two either.
>
> Your basic four UK responses are as follows, in descending order of politeness:
[...]

Thank you Tim, I thought that given your elaborate reply we have enough
material for a wiki page:

  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/CanYouRepeatPlease

Adnan, you can now create a similar DebConf11 wiki page ;-)

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca