Re: [Debconf-discuss] [OT] Can you repeat, please? (was Re: Thank you, organizers and volunteers and everyone)

Hi Andreas!

On Tue, 2010-08-10 at 22:07 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 02:26:00PM -0400, Luca Capello wrote:
> > Until now, I have found three of them: "say what?", "what's that?" and
> > "say it again", the first two being a word game Biella, Zack and me
> > started the last days after I explained the above to both of them.
>
> Wunderbar!

I really missed you and I am sure you would have used this /wonderful/
(pun intended) expression at the end of the Van Cortlandt Track Club
bi-monthly 5km cross-country summer race:

http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20100806.222131.da0e887a.en.html

> SCNR

Is this another expression (this time German) I am not aware of?  ;-)

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca