Re: [Debconf-discuss] Thanks from Columbia CS

On Mon, Aug 09, 2010 at 11:26:21AM -0400, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Somehow I knew that Debian would be such a community.  I guess Daisy
> is setting the stage for miniDebConf-NYC, now that we know how to
> run a DebConf ;)  The ironic thing is that now we know how to run
> DebConf in NYC and have this goodwill from Columbia, it'll never be
> here again... maybe we could get letters of recommendation from her
> for the next DebConf venue.

We could have BSPs/workshops/mini-meetings.  We could even do the core
team meeting thing here, perhaps.

When talking about extra stuff to do, she even mentioned "my house can
even hold 6-7 people, but it's too far away..." - now that's an
impressive implicit offer!

- Richard