Re: [Debconf-discuss] Lost Garmin "ANT+" USB communication device

On 08/10/2010 05:41 PM, Jean-Baptiste Perrier wrote:
In case someone found a USB stick that is *not* a USB stick but the
communication device to use with my running watch (Garmin Forerunner
405), I'd be happy to get it back again.

Now that's a geek!
Asking debconf-discuss before asking his own son who he exchanged bags with
and who happened to have it!

<grin>  That's was great!

Though in defense of a fellow geek, obviously his approach of asking on the list was ultimately successful ;-)

-- John