Re: [Debconf-discuss] remember checkout before 11:00

On Mon, Aug 09, 2010 at 09:29:33AM -0700, Keith Packard wrote:

> I left a small wireless router in my room -- Carman 604A. It's behind
> the desk, lying on the floor as it had to be stretched to reach from the
> AC outlet to the ethernet jack. Is there any chance I could get this
> back somehow? I can send a fedex account number to pay for shipping.

I asked, and they took down the info and will contact me if they find
it.  I'll also prod again in a few days: cleaning is underway now.

I will contact you if they find it, feel free to contact me by mail or
irc to ask the status in a few days.

- richard