Re: [Debconf-discuss] RCBC - results and prizes (was: RCBC - Release Critical Bug squashing {Contest, of the Conf})

Hi,

You will also receive another email from me about this just in case you are not on this list but all the RCBC folks are eligible for a black--the color of NYC--shirt. If you want a shirt, send me an email to biella@nyu.edu with the subject line Volunteer Shirt. In the email specify size and mailing address.

We are running out of shirts so we will likely have to order some more and then send them so it might take awhile to receive them, but better late than never.

Biella

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 3:24 PM, micah anderson <micah@riseup.net> wrote:
On Sat, 7 Aug 2010 17:36:18 -0400, gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 09:34:43 +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
>
> >          RCBC - Release Critical Bug squashing Contest
> >          <http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/RCBC>

> - send an email with your snail mail address to micah@debian.org, and
>   he will ship the prizes to you

I'm leaving in two days for the other side of the country, and wont be
back until the 25th of the month. I do not anticipate having time to
send out *anything* until I return. Don't expect an email from me
either.

Sorry about this but due to Debconf organizing, I haven't even read my
email for the past week, so I would like to first do that, get some real
sleep, and then sanely pack and travel. When I return, I will gather all
the things to ship and all the addresses that were sent to me and spend
some time at the post office. So be patient, things are coming :)

micah