Re: [Debconf-discuss] RCBC - results and prizes (was: RCBC - Release Critical Bug squashing {Contest, of the Conf})

On Sat, 7 Aug 2010 17:36:18 -0400, gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 09:34:43 +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
>
> > 	     RCBC - Release Critical Bug squashing Contest
> > 	     <http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/RCBC>

> - send an email with your snail mail address to micah@debian.org, and
>   he will ship the prizes to you

I'm leaving in two days for the other side of the country, and wont be
back until the 25th of the month. I do not anticipate having time to
send out *anything* until I return. Don't expect an email from me
either.

Sorry about this but due to Debconf organizing, I haven't even read my
email for the past week, so I would like to first do that, get some real
sleep, and then sanely pack and travel. When I return, I will gather all
the things to ship and all the addresses that were sent to me and spend
some time at the post office. So be patient, things are coming :)

micah