Re: [Debconf-discuss] kudos to video team

Hi Jamie,

On Montag, 9. August 2010, Jameson Rollins wrote:
> Without beating this issue to death, I wanted to extend another kudos to
> the video team.  I started watching some of the videos and I'm
> incredibly impressed with their quality.  The camera folks did a great
> job following around the wandering speakers, and I can't believe how
> quickly and skillfully the videos were edited.  Very well done.

Thanks for your kind words - I'm really happy to read how many people enjoy
our work!

I've put yours on http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/Videoteam/Thanks so
when in future we'll think "is it worth the effort?" we have one place to go
and see "yes, it is" :-)

And, btw, thanks to everyone who contributed to that page - it's certainly
already today a blast to read it and to learn you "all" think we did a good
job and made you happy!

And of course, many big thanks to all of you who made DebConf10 happen and let
the videoteam do it's job. Without DebConf(10), there would be no videos
neither :-D

cheers,
	Holger