[Debconf-discuss] Lost Garmin "ANT+" USB communication device

Quoting Jameson Rollins (jrollins@finestructure.net):
> On Sat, 7 Aug 2010 21:03:39 -0300, Beraldo Leal <beraldo@beraldoleal.com> wrote:
> > I lost too one charger for my nokia n900 :(
>
> We found a nokia phone charger when we were cleaning up the Carlton hack
> lab.  We put it in a box where we collected all of the random stuff we
> found that we didn't know who it belonged to.  I believe that people
> will be back in the hack labs today, doing final cleanup.  Maybe you
> could stop by and try to find it.

In case someone found a USB stick that is *not* a USB stick but the
communication device to use with my running watch (Garmin Forerunner
405), I'd be happy to get it back again.

I lost it on Thursday morning (probably fall out of my bag in Davis or
Hacklab).

I'm still in NYC but will even be OK to get it back by postal mail (it
easily fits in a standard envelope).