Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debian MiniConfs!

On Sat, Aug 07, 2010 at 05:29:52PM -0400, Julien Cristau wrote:
> On Sat, Aug  7, 2010 at 16:24:23 -0400, Paul Wise wrote:
>
> > If anyone knows of any more Debian MiniConfs, please post about them,
> > contact debconf-team to get a mini.debconf.org domain and add the
> > events to the Debian website and other places like the LWN Calendar.
> >
> There'll be a miniconf in Paris in October:
> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Miniconf-Paris/2010

I wonder why nobody has the idea to announce such conferences on
Debian-devel-announce (in the Paris case also at debian-events-eu).
IMHO such announcements should be done as soon as possible to make
sure people can prepare their trips accordingly and save money by
early booking.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--