Re: [Debconf-discuss] [MERCHANDISE] Anacrhism T-Shirts and foilstickers from debian.ch at DebConf10

Hi there!

On Fri, 2010-08-06 at 14:27 -0400, Luca Capello wrote:
> As probably now everyone knows, debian.ch produces some Debian
> merchandise as you can see at:
>
>   http://debian.ch/merchandise/
>
> Some `apt-get install T-Shirts`, together with plain/Women/kFreeBSD
> swirl and  "debian" word foilstickers, are available in CS-hacklab:
>
> Prices are 25USD for a T-Shirt (available in unisex/lady shapes and
> S/M/L/XL/XXL/XXXL sizes) and 2/5/10USD for each S/M/L foilsticker,
> respectively.

I have a bunch of T-Shirts left (2XL, 4XXL and 3XXXL, plus various
lady-shaped) and I do not want to bring them back in Switzerland.  Thus,
if anyone is interested, please come to the CS-hacklab.

Foilstickers are still available as well, but not umbrellas, sorry.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca