[Debconf-discuss] Laptop to give away

I have a Toshiba R200 that is due replaced and I suspect I'm more likely
to find a deserving person who could make good use of it here than at
home.

It's a 12" laptop (P-M 1.2GHz with 1280MB of RAM) but with no hard drive
- that died on me last year and since then I've been using a CF card
with an IDE adaptor. I'll throw in the adaptor, but you'll need to supply
your own CF card. Or sort out your own HD.

I'm leaving tomorrow so would ideally hand it to someone tomorrow
morning. Preference given to people I can somehow verify as being
involved in Debian who have a good use for it.

J.

--
    Love is an attraction to a     |  .''`.  Debian GNU/Linux Developer
  perfectly normal person you've   | : :' :  Happy to accept PGP signed