Re: [Debconf-discuss] GPG Key Management Best Practices BoF

On 08/06/2010 02:32 PM, Matt Zagrabelny wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 1:43 PM, Michael Shuler <michael@pbandjelly.org> wrote:
>> On 08/06/2010 12:21 PM, Anibal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
>>> Steve McIntyre has a web page about "Using autofs for GPG keys on a
>>> USB stick" that maybe you would like to read at:
>>>
>>> http://www.einval.com/~steve/docs/gpg-autofs.html
>>
>> Thanks for the link, this looks like nice method.
>>
>> For anyone interested, this BoF is scheduled at 19:30 in room 477 CSB
>> (KSP will follow at 20:30 in 477 CSB)
>
> The last I saw, there was 100+ people for the KSP, I don't think room
> 477 CSB can handle that load.

This was really the only room available at that time of the evening.
Anibal indicated that the number of attendees to the KSP last year was
about 1/4 of the number on the list, due to most people opting for
personal face-to-face signatures throughout the week.

I hope 477 will work out OK as there is little other indoor option, but
off the top of my head, if there are really too many people, maybe we
could use the courtyard area behind the front desk(?).  I guess this
will be a wait and see..

--
Kind regards,
Michael