[Debconf-discuss] Brought some slightly unusual gear if you want to take a look

Hi,

I hauled to DebConf a few gadgets related to wearable computers and
the like, I'll be in the CS (Carleton) hacklab after 1700 if you want
to take a look at them (in case you're considering buying them at some
moment but you don't want to buy without seeing in person).

Among the items I brought:

* a vuzix head mounted display
* a USB2VGA adapter
* a 3M mpro110 pico-projector
* a wireless keyboard / touchpad
* a usb flexible keyboard

I'd be interested in meeting other people in Debian with an interest
in this type of gadgetry. In the past I have also used "gyroscopic"
mice and chorded keyboards.

Some of these gadgets have subpar support under GNU/Linux than in
proprietary operation systems, so it would be nice to join efforts in
improving their support.

P.