Re: [Debconf-discuss] luggage on sunday

On Fri, Aug 06, 2010 at 07:07:20AM -0700, Blars Blarson wrote:
> Is there anywhere to store luggage for those of us with several hours
> between dorm checkout and needing to leave for the airport?  Dragging
> it around while seeing the sights in new york doesn't seem like a
> great idea.

Ask at the dorm check-in desk.  They said they could store luggage of
people who arrived before check-in time, so they'll probably do it
after check-out, too.  If they say yes, let the list know.

We will be cleaning up in Mudd from 0900/1000 - ????.  We could store
stuff there, but we'll probably want to vanish as soon as we are done
cleaning, want to finish as soon as possible, and thus can't promise
how long we can store for...

- richard