Re: [Debconf-discuss] Group photo information

On Thu, 5 Aug 2010 16:39:47 -0400, Aigars Mahinovs <aigarius@debian.org> wrote:
> library. Everyone must be there!

Unfortunately, I will probably not be able to be there!  Unless I decide
to go on the lam, I have to show up for jury duty tomorrow.

Is there any way for me to fleetingly elevate my status to something
like that of the dean, and get a picture taken of me some other time, so
that it can be pasted in after the fact?

I want to be in the picture!

jamie.