Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Volunteer Shirts

tony baldwin dijo [Thu, Aug 05, 2010 at 04:41:57PM -0400]:
> Got mine, already.
> I'm interested in knowing how many, in total, of these AWESOME shirts
> were printed (you know, so I can wallow in my elite status as an owner thereof).

In total, there wer ~600 shirts shipped. I don't know the exact
distribution between regular (purple), orga (black), video (yellow)
and gwolf (brown). I know I have the only brown one \o/