Re: [Debconf-discuss] found bike lock

The Anarcat dijo [Thu, Aug 05, 2010 at 04:09:28PM -0400]:
> Hello!
>
> At some point near the end of the day trip to Coney Island, I ended up
> with an extra bicycle lock on my bicycle. I have yet to find a rational
> explanation as to why someone would want to give me a bike lock without
> the key so I can only assume that it has been lost by its owner.
>
> Failing to find that person at the day trip, I have left the bike lock
> at registration today.

That would be me, I guess. Yesterday I lent my (friend's) bike lock to
Arthur Poiret. I have been looking for him during the day - Please, if
you see him, tell him I need to give back my bike today.

Anyway, thanks a lot. I'll go to the registration as soon as I can. I
need the key in order for the lock to be useful! :-(