[Debconf-discuss] Group photo information

Hello all,

library. Everyone must be there!

Also tomorrow at 10:00 we will have a photo opportunity with the Dean
of Columbia University school of engineering (which includes computer
sciences). We will take two photos - one picture of just the Dean that
we will paste into the main group photo and a secondary publicity
photo with a few developers. So if you want to be in that - just show
up on the steps at around 10:00 tomorrow. Only the Dean will be merged
into the main photo, so if you are with the Dean, you also must show
up at 11:30 to be in the group photo!

Here is the process for the main group photo - there will be a 'crier'
person sent to every talk room and both hacklabs to get people out at
11:30. Everyone should walk directly to the main steps of the old
library and starting to stand. We will be standing on the second set
of sets on the both sides of the 'Alma Matter' statue. Shorter people
in front, longer people in back. Only stand in one row per step, try
to get shape like a square. Make sure that your face is completely
visible to me. I will be on a stepladder just in front of the big
white tent. I will take up to 50 photos so the process might take up
to 10 minutes. Please be patient. Please try not to turn your head to
the side as that confuses the photo stitching algorithm greatly and
then I have to manually fix your face.

We'll be trying to beat the 96 Mpix resolution of the previous years
group photo, so let's give it our best!

P.S. I apologise if a double-post happens: use the wrong from address
the first time.

--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius@debian.org