Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Travel Sponsorship

On Thu, Aug 05, 2010 at 12:18:32PM -0400, Michael Schultheiss wrote:
> If you have been selected to receive travel sponsorship, please provide
> me with a copy of your travel documentation (receipt or other document
> showing the price you paid) as well as the information from:
>
> http://www.spi-inc.org/treasurer/SPI_reimbursement_request.pdf
>
> I have a scanner and can make electronic copies of your documents if you
> need them returned to you.
>
> If you live in the United States, I also need your phone number.
>
> The default reimbursement method for non-US/Argentina/Brazil
> reimbursements is wire transfer.

It would be possible for European get the reinbursement via the money we
have in FFIS (in euros) ?
I do not really care the method, but I think we will avoid losing the money
due to the currency rates and most of the transfer within EU are free.

Ana