[Debconf-discuss] Walk on G. Washington Bridge tonight

I plan to go and check whether the night view on Manhattan from
Georges Washington Bridge (over Hudson River, north of our current
location) is something that's worth a small walk.

Plan is taking train 1 up to 175th, then walk to GWB, then back. The
distance, if we completely walk over the bridge is about 2.5mi (4km),
so something like 45mins to 1h. Add to this a small ride on in subway
line 1.

We could leave Columbia at about 9pm. Meeting in front of Carman
building at that time. The bridge sidewalk is opened up to midnight,
so no trouble wrt this.

Please mail me privately if you want to join....or show show up but
don't be late..:)