[Debconf-discuss] Debconf runners: morning run report for Aug 3rd 7:30am

Because of the Cheese and Wine party involvment, I couldn't announce
the "run of the day" for today Tuesday 3rd. I really apologize for
this to all potential atten^W runners.

Despite this, four of us showed up (Grégory Colpart, Roberto Sanchez
and Marco Túlio). We went for a classical tour: down to Central Park,
then West Drive to the Reservoir, then back through East Drive and up
to Columbia (yes, that is *up*)! All this for about 8km....

That was definitely a good way to recover from the C&W load.

More news about our runs will come during the afternoon
today. Remember to keep your DebConf t-shirt clean enough to be able
to use it for the 5K run in Van Cortlandt Park on Thursday
5th. Meeting at 17:30 in front of Carman building!