Re: [Debconf-discuss] Some quieter bars and cafes

On Tue, 03 Aug 2010 00:44:35 -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

[Amsterdam]
> FWIW, when I was about to meet the DebConf delegation there after my
> 9:00-12:00 shift at front-desk, I found them as a hungry and
> desperate-looking group lurking the streets in search for
> shelter. They looked certainly pathetic and compassion-inspiring - I
> think that's because Amsterdam closes at 12AM.

Yup, it closed at 00:00 on Sunday, but was open till 02:00 on
Saturday.

Cheers,
gregor
--
 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    BOFH excuse #338:  old inkjet cartridges emanate barium-based fumes