Re: [Debconf-discuss] local printers?

Daniel Kahn Gillmor <dkg@fifthhorseman.net> writes:

> The printers should have signs on them describing their use from the
> carleton hacklab.  I'll check into that today to make sure that is the case.

I fared better this morning; for some reason, it hadn't initially
occurred to me to try printing directly rather than through a separate
server.  I still don't see much obvious signage, though.

> gpg --with-colons --fingerprint $MY_KEY_ID | grep '^fpr:' | cut -f10 -d:

That is indeed cleaner; thanks for the tip (and for the hacklab setup
in general!)

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu