[Debconf-discuss] scheduling the FreedomBox BoF

Hey all,

We had a very good impromptu meeting in 415 Schapiro after Eben Moglen's
talk about the FreedomBox, now we need to schedule a BoF to iron things
out.

- we have submitted a request to create the 'freedombox' project on
alioth.

- we took notes to start the process: http://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox

Next thing to do is schedule a BoF so we can get more people involved in
the project and figure out what we are going to do now.  Add your name
to the doodle schedule poll by 5pm TODAY so we can choose a time.

http://doodle.com/8kwnst8phia4h4a5

.hc