[Debconf-discuss] local printers? (was Re: Key signing)

Adnan Hodzic <adnan@foolcontrol.org> writes:

> That's what I was planning of doing, also is there any official
> "debconf" printers on the campus?

I never saw an answer to this, and didn't have much luck with the
hostnames on the sign in Carleton; IIRC, only one of them resolved,
and it didn't appear to be running cupsd.  Any tips?

(FWIW, I was trying to print a new badge barcode generated via

gpg --fingerprint ... | sed -ne '/=/s/[^0123456789ABCDEF]//gp'

because my badge only gave the fingerprint of my old key, which I'd
like to retire once I get enough of you to sign the new one. ;-)

Thanks!

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu