Re: [Debconf-discuss] (NEW TIME) B and H Electronics

On 08/02/2010 05:46 PM, Gabriella Coleman wrote:
We will now be meeting at 1:30 PM at the main gates, tomorrow, Tuesday
August 3rd. Promise not to change the time. Feel free to email me off
list if you are interested in coming and we will wait for you!

I may attend -- trying to decide whether to go there or to Debian for Enterprise Infrastructure and FAI... Do you have an ETA for return to Columbia?

-- John