Re: [Debconf-discuss] GPG Key Management Best Practices BoF

On 08/01/2010 09:50 PM, Adrian Knoth wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 02, 2010 at 04:44:33AM +0200, Judit Foglszinger wrote:
>>> My understanding is that those of us that are staying off-campus aren't
>>> permitted in the dorms, so that may not work out so well.  Is that an
>>> incorrect assumption?
>> The policy, they told to me was:
>> You can enter, but someone staying there has to sign you in,
>> and you must give an ID to the guard.
>
> Anyway, according to a post earlier this week, it's best to avoid
> "foreigners" in the dorms. So better choose an open location.

Thank you for the interest.  I am not certain if Anibal (ping!) has
worked any further on location for the KSP - Holger suggested the Carman
basement lounge as a possible room, but wherever the KSP will be held
we'll do this BoF the hour prior in the same place.

--
Kind regards,
Michael