Re: [Debconf-discuss] List of attendees?

On Mon, Aug 02, 2010 at 07:43:33PM +0100, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 02:04:45PM +0100, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
> > Is there a public (or protected) list of attendees for DC10, and if so where
> > can it be found? It would be really nice to know who I should expect/seek
> > to meet.

> I don't know if this message got lost in the traffic but I haven't had any
> replies - can someone enlighten me please?

Although the pentabarf conference management system employed has the
capability, which we've made use of in years past, to expose people's travel
information on an opt-in basis, this has not been made available this year
for reasons that are absolutely opaque to me as an attendee.  If you want
people to know you're here, you can opt in to listing yourself on
<http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/TravelCoordination/Arrivals>; to
find other people who have already arrived, you can query the 'DCschedule'
bot on the #debconf IRC channel on OFTC; for people who have not yet arrived
(which represents a rapidly diminishing proportion as the week wears on), or
to see a whole list of attendees, you're SOL.