Re: [Debconf-discuss] fix to ical schedule TZ bug [was Re: Debconf10 Schedule App for Android]

Jameson Rollins wrote:
> Hi, folks.  This fix to the ical version of the schedule suggested by
> Iustin also seems to fix the time problem that the ical version
> currently has with korganizer.  Is it possible that we could make this
> change permanently in the ical schedule?  Thanks!

I've updated the ruby controller that generates the ical and it removed
most of the TZID fields.  I did notice one instance remaining at the end
of the file:

BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:EDT
TZNAME:America/New_York