[Debconf-discuss] fix to ical schedule TZ bug [was Re: Debconf10 Schedule App for Android]

On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 16:32:07 +0200, Iustin Pop <iusty@k1024.org> wrote:
> Well, if the schedule is updated, that won't help. Rather, here are the
> instructions:
>
>   wget http://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/schedule.en.ics
>   sed -i -e 's/;TZID=EDT//'  schedule.en.ics
>
> The TZID is already present as a separate field, so we don't lose (I
> think) the timezone information (for my calendar which is currently set
> to EDT it worked nice).

Hi, folks.  This fix to the ical version of the schedule suggested by
Iustin also seems to fix the time problem that the ical version
currently has with korganizer.  Is it possible that we could make this
change permanently in the ical schedule?  Thanks!

jamie.