Re: [Debconf-discuss] GPG Key Management Best Practices BoF

Hi there!

On Sun, 2010-08-01 at 22:03 -0500, Michael Shuler wrote:
> I volunteered to add an AdHoc Session and I'm thinking about the time
> slot just prior to the main KSP session on Friday evening - opinions?
> (it's a related topic and after looking through the rest of the
> schedule, I don't wish to step on any other talks)

I have (sort of) experience, especially with the OpenPGP smartcard
<http://wiki.debian.org/Smartcards/OpenPGP>, but I would not say I am an
expert at all, also given that in the past I lost my key while playing
with hdparm <http://wiki.debian.org/LucaCapello>.

Friday evening I will not be there, instead I will try to get shame on
me while running in kilt around NYC:

http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20100731.201646.752ce5d1.en.html

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca