Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debconf10 Schedule App for Android

On 08/01/2010 11:09 PM, Michael Prokop wrote:
Hi,

one developer in my Grml team decided to take the fosdem-android app
and adjust it for Debconf10. This means that there's an Android
application available to check out the official event schedule.

Could I add a feature request? I'd like to be able to see all events, regardless of room or tack, for a particular day, organized by time. To ansewr the questions "what will I do at 2:00" or "where will I go now".

-- Jo