[Debconf-discuss] Debconf10 Schedule App for Android

Hi,

one developer in my Grml team decided to take the fosdem-android app
and adjust it for Debconf10. This means that there's an Android
application available to check out the official event schedule.

It provides offline support, you can create your own schedule with
favourites and get notifcations for them, search through talks,...

Download and more details about the app (including its source code)
is available at:

  http://dc10.spamt.net/

PS: If you want to see the app in action feel free to ping me in
RL, I'll be happy to show it to you.

regards,
-mika-