Re: [Debconf-discuss] BoF best practices (Notmuch, Math Software)

Hello David,

Le dimanche 01 août 2010 à 11:42 -0400, David Bremner a écrit :
> On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 20:37:05 -0400, Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> wrote:
> > That is quite simple to achieve. It just takes the BoF coordinator to prepare
> > some
> > [**working questions**](http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20080712.235543.c0310e7e.en.html)
> > and/or *detailed* discussion topics, and advertise them as such. That way
> > potential participants can make up their minds, recall experiences that they
> > want to share, note down comments they want to bring into the discussion,
> > etc.
>
> After some consultation on IRC, I started an Unofficial/Talks hierarchy
> on the debconf wiki for just this purpose.  For the BoF's I am
> coordinating on notmuch [1] and mathematical software [2], I encourage
> people to edit the pages and or/send me email/IRC comments (
> david@tethera.net / bremner on oftc).
About this talk, don't you think it is a bit redundant with the "Debian
Science Round Table" and "Overall presentation of the Debian Science" (I
was planning some open discussions at the end of my presentation) ?
Maybe we could merge the Round table and the BoF about mathematical
software ?

Sylvestre