Re: [Debconf-discuss] Virtualization?

John Goerzen dijo [Sun, Aug 01, 2010 at 10:24:30AM -0400]:
> Hi folks,
>
> One topic of interest to me is virtualization.  We've been using Xen for
> awhile, and have had some issues with its state in squeeze, and are
> looking at KVM.  There was a big discussion on -devel about this a few
> months back.  I'd be interested in hearing what others are doing with
> virtualization and where we see it heading in Debian.  Is anyone
> knowledgeable about these things here, and willing to share?

I would not say I'm so knowledgeable, but am currently relying on
KVM and a mixture of vserver and openvz (migrating my vservers to
openvz). It is an interesting topic, so if Michael requestes the
ad-hoc session, I'll schedule it (and surely try to attend).