Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debconf runners: morning run planned Aug 2nd 7:30am...or 7:00am

Christian PERRIER dijo [Sun, Aug 01, 2010 at 02:48:16PM -0400]:
> (...)
> - leaving at 7am and run about 6'/km so that we run for 1.5hours, plus
> keep about 10 minutes for sightseeing and/or rest, and
> be able to be back on time *and showered* for Zack's "Bits from the
> DPL" talk
>
> - leaving at 7:30am and run quite faster with less sightseeing and
> rest. That would be about 5'15"/km.
>
> Please let me know if you might want to join and what option you'd
> choose so that I can decide about these two options before
> tonight. Please do so by following up in the ML.

I am interested. Now, you saw my pace, I don't think I'll be able to
hold 5'15"/Km for long. I won't do the full 15Km for sure (my level is
closer to ~7Km as of now)... So I'd go for the earlier one and leave
you at some point before you cross the bridge.

Greetings,