[Debconf-discuss] init systems ad-hoc/BoF

Hi, folks.  I know there's a scheduled BoF on upstart [0], but I was
wondering if there is any interest in a separate ad-hoc or BoF on Debian
init systems in general, and what we can expect for the future.  I'm
personally particularly interested in runit, and how to encourage wider
adoption, but I'm also keenly interested in what we might be considering
as a sysV replacement.  Could the upstart BoF expand to include
discussions of other init systems, or should we try to schedule
something separate (if there's any interest)?  Let me know, and if
there's enough interest, I'll try to put something together.

jamie.

[0] http://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/events/635.en.html