Re: [Debconf-discuss] Columbia Debian mirror

Luca and dkg,

Thank you for requesting cdn.d.n updating request.
I just has added mirror.cc.columbia.edu to list of cdn.debian.net.

> But whoever manages cdn.debian.net
> could point that to the columbia mirror for queries from IP  addresses in the 128.59.0.0/16 range.

I hope to support this request. However, it requires to modify
cdn.debian.net's codes. Please wait it.

Regards.

--
ARAKI Yasuhiro