Re: [Debconf-discuss] Questions regarding the mass-KSP at DebConf10

Rogério Brito wrote:

> The skeleton of the LaTeX file, in case anybody is interested is this:

Thanks. I used your example to print out the participant list.

However, it seems the list was encoded in unicode (utf8) and not latin1.

So I changed

| \usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}

| \usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}

Otherwise some UIDs were garbled (at least on my system). For example,
your name on my PDF output with latin1 became "Rogà c rio Theodoro de
Brito" instead of "Rogério Theodoro de Brito" as utf8 correctly
displayed.

I had the same problem with a2ps, but I don't think there is a way for
a2ps to read unicode (see bug #180236). There seems to be an
alternative called u2ps though.