Re: [Debconf-discuss] Barajas to Atocha Renfe - which way and how?long?

Hi,

I agree with Thomas that the best way is take line 1 from Atocha, then change to line 10 in Tribunal metro station to Nuevos Ministerios and then change again but this time to line 8 to Barajas airport.
If you don't run this way should take 45'-1h.

Greetings

2009/7/31 Thomas Bliesener <nospam@melix.com.mx>
Holger Levsen schrieb am 2009-05-13:

> Aeropuerto to Nuevos Ministerios (line 8)
> Nuevos Ministerios to Cuatro Caminos (line 6)
> Cuatro Caminos Tribunal to Atacho Renfe (line 1)

On the way back to the airport, try to avoid line 6, because in Cuatro
Caminos it's out of service. You can take a bus to Nuevos Ministerios
with your metro ticket, but you have to leave the metro station.
Arriving at Nuevos Ministerios you can't enter again with your ticket
because you had left the metro and you have to find and ask somebody of
the personal to let you in.

So take 1 - 10 - 8, it's much easier.
--
bli