Re: [Debconf-discuss] "Teams in Debian: Finding and integrating new members" - summary of the BOF at DebConf9

* gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org> [090726 00:39]:

> [mailed to debian-qa (because I think improving the way teams work is
> an aspect of QA in Debian), and to debconf-discuss (since it's
> debconf related). RT and MFT set to debian-qa]
>

> "Teams in Debian: Finding and integrating new members"
>
> "Trying to find ideas to make the first phase of group membership easier"
>
> [BOF held during DebConf9, 2009-07,25, Cáceres]

thanks for your initiative and protocol.

Here is  our (skolelinux.de) german ;-)  process to become a new
member:

http://wiki.skolelinux.de/NewMember/Prozess

Regards/AmicaLinuxement/Saludos/Viele Gruesse!
Kurt Gramlich
Projektleitung skolelinux.de
--
kurt@skolelinux.de