Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] The now traditional Cheese and Wine party (formal announcement)

Hi,

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 10:17:32PM +0900, kmuto@debian.org wrote:
> At Fri, 24 Jul 2009 21:11:59 +0200,
> Nicolas François wrote:
> > The Cheese & Wine Party will happen tomorrow (Saturday 2009-07-25) evening
> > at 23:00 in the Patio (close to the dinner place)
> >
> > If you have any cheese or other stuff that require cooling (either for
> > preservation or taste), bring it to the front desk so that it can be
> > put in the fridge.
>
> Will be there an ice?
> My ume liquor suits for on the rocks rather than straight.

There is a freezer on top of the fridge.
You may put your bottle there.

You can also check if there are some ice cubes in it. If not, we can
probably get some from the restaurant.

Cheers,
--
Nekral