Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] The now traditional Cheese and Wine party (formal announcement)

Quoting César Gómez Martín (cesar.gomez@gmail.com):

> > For what it's worth, Elizabeth and I had some really wonderful local
> > fresh/soft cheese last night when out for dinner with my HP Spain
> > counterparts.  Hopefully someone local knows what it is and plans to
> > bring some...
>
> That's Torta del Casar de Cáceres ;)
>
> I will bring one, will buy it tomorrow...

And we have another one, bought this morning at Mostazo, calle de San
Anton.

For people interested in bringing back some good local stuff, e
definitely can recommend Mostazo.

To go there, turn left in Ronda de San Francisco, pass the roundabout
and take "Calle de Camino LLano" (the flat street...which is not that
flat), then Calle de Clavellinas. Mostazo is then facing you.