[Debconf-discuss] Volunteers needed, to introduce speakers

Hello,

We are looking for some volunteers to "moderate" the talks. That's an
easy and useful task.

Basically, the task consists in:
1. Introducing the speaker
2. Making sure details goes fine during the talk (make sure people
   uses the mic, etc...)
3. Helping the speaker finishing in time (showing count-down papers...)

We have written a wiki page with some hints
  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/TalkModeratorCheatSheet

If you want to help, just get in touch with me[1]. You will be granted
access to the page in penta, where you can pick the schedule.

Thanks,

Franklin and the Video team

[1] https://penta.debconf.org/dc9_schedule/speakers/686.en.html