Re: [Debconf-discuss] Arriving late at night

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 06:40:33AM -0500, Thomas Bliesener wrote:
> Yesterday another 12 people did the same: a nice walk from the railway
> station to the venue in 25 minutes with luggage and without water. Can we
> get a heroe symbol on the badge, please?

Well, clever people let the flight company care for delivering their
lost luggage to do the rest of the trip with lightweight luggage.  Worked
for me now the 4th time when doing Debian travels (wondering whether
I should carry my tooth brush in hand luggage next time).  ;-)

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de