Re: [Debconf-discuss] how to submit new events (bofs, workshops...)

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 03:18:36AM +0200, Ana Guerrero wrote:
> If you want to submit a new event and schedule it (mostly to get a room/space
> assigned), you have to:
> - file it in penta
> - send a mail to schedule@debconf.org with your prefered time slot.
>
> We'll do our best in scheduling it, and please, include the event id number.

I might add that the slots inbetween 14:00 and 18:00 are *intentionally*
empty to give people a rest for the hottest time of the day.  Even if
this does not seem to be really necessary these days (and I admit I'm
*really* happy about this) we should accept this especially for the
video team to give them a rest.

We will finally discuss this issue in a DebCOnf team meeting today
15:00 but please just note: If you are requesting a slot in this
official break there will be no recording.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de