[Debconf-discuss] Table tennis tournament?

Hi,

Since there's a table tennis table, and it seems unused for most of the
time (although not /all/ the time), I wonder: would there be interest in
a table tennis tournament?

I'd think that would be nice, but of course holding a tournament all by
yourself isn't going to get you much of anywhere...

If there is sufficient interest, I hereby volunteer to organize the
details.

trying to fool the system.