Re: [Debconf-discuss] The now traditional Cheese and Wine party (hectic announcement)

-=| Max Vozeler, Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 01:06:22AM +0200 |=-
> Apropos fridge: I brought two cheeses which would be safer
> to stay in a fridge until the C&W. :-)
>
> Anyone know if/where there is a fridge we can use?

There is a fridge available.

When you register and ket the keys to your room, either ask the guard
about the fridge or ask the friendly Front Desk people next to him.

--
dam